Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mylie Coyote












In an effort to take more responsibility for the photographic documentation of family life, I whipped out the camera several times today. Seth knows of my phobia of all things high-tech, and has recently accused me of leaving all the picture taking to him. It's true I can be a little lazy when it comes to this, but I'm so not lazy in every other area of life that I've just dealt with his complaints with a shrug of the shoulders. What has propelled me into a newfound appreciation of our camera is that Myles is too cute, I can't stand to not share it! So here are some photos I took of him busy looking at his reflection in the oven with a wooden spoon to gum. Notice the two new teeth that have popped through on the bottom! The photo of him by the couch is my attempt to catch him using his animal puzzle pieces as psuedo-pacis. He pulls out his pacifier, pops in the puzzle piece and happily sucks away.

Then there's Seth's icy beard. He went for a run today in sub zero conditions (or at least that's how it felt) and returned with an icy winter beard. Yes, he ran in shorts. I can't stand it! But he's trying to brave the winter blast we've had down here so that he can keep up with his brother next week when we travel to snowy New Jersey.

Not much else is new since yesterday, so I'll let you enjoy the photos without blabbing on too much. Tonight I'll be baking some cookies and getting some cards done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Oh friends! You have so much going on since I spoke with you last I don't even know where to start except to say... I got internet hooked up at home finally and can better catch up on your blog. Myles is huge and adorable as ever. I love Seth's beard, per usual. Congrats on the addition to your family of Mr. Finn and your father continues to be in my prayers. Please keep us posted. I didn't get Christmas cards out this year but in this season especially, I feel blessed to call your family... mine. I love you guys and cannot wait to see you over New Years (thanks to Seth for pulling that together for us!). XOXO

4:43 PM  
Blogger tongue-tied said...

Myles is ADORABLE. I love his little teethy smile. Thanks for sharing.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home