Monday, November 26, 2007

Helicopters, Hospitals and High Drama!


Hello family and friends: I wanted to let you all know that I just received a phone call from my mom, who just received a phone call from my brother in law saying that my sister is in labor. She was due on Christmas Eve with Finnian, but this morning her labor began in earnest, so they called a friend to watch Kaleb and hopped in the car to go to the hospital, which is over an hour away. Along the way, my sister felt a need to push, and so Brian pulled over, called 911, and the cops came, followed by an ambulance, followed by a helicopter. Brian couldn't fit in the helicopter, so he is en route to the hospital, and it's a different hospital than the one they planned to deliver at (a little closer). So much for the doula. She was paged, but the emergency technician said Finn could make an appearance in as soon as 15 minutes.

So we don't know if he has arrived yet or not (Brian or Finn!). Please say a quick prayer for my sister. I lit a candle. I'll update the blog when I know more. (By the way, this is a photo of my Grandma Graham holding Myles on Thanksgiving Day...aren't they beautiful?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home