Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Skeletor

We decided to revive the skeleton outfit...had to snap a photo before Myles outgrew it. The new news is that Myles is on his way to sleeping through the night on his own. I didn't realize how compromised my sleep really was, but I am thankful that what we are doing now seems to be working, and Myles seems to be well rested and happy. I will confess that I am not yet sleeping through the night. I still wake up, amazed that he's asleep...I'll admit that I shed a few tears the first night, because it seemed like such a big mylestone, and when I couldn't fall back to sleep I went into the room he was sleeping in and bumped around until he woke up...but the second night I was determined to let him sleep, and I did, and he did. Seth has been so patient and supportive through it all. On Friday we are going on a hot date, Ada and Michael are planning to watch Myles. Then Saturday is the holiday parade and Sunday is the Alternative Gift Market at our church, where we sell fair trade items, 10,000 Villages stuff, and art and crafts made by our own congregants (it's really beautiful stuff). I can hardly believe next week is Thanksgiving. We are headed back up to Michigan, and I am so excited to see family who have not yet met Myles. If they are expecting cute, they haven't seen anything yet...

1 Comments:

Blogger katherine mary said...

just wanted to let you know the miller-corcorans love you all! have fun on your hot date! thanks for keeping this blog so up to date so we can watch myles grow up. :)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home