Monday, October 29, 2007

Welcome Sawyer!!

It's true. During the course of my pregnancy, my sister-in-law was pregnant, had a baby, then got pregnant again! On October 24th, we welcomed the latest edition of the Voss family into the world...Sawyer Chester Voss, weighing in at 7lbs 14 oz, measuring 18.5 inches. Congratulations Corey, Irene, Ashton, and Cullen!!

Today was one of those days where I realized at 6pm on my way to a church meeting that I had not brushed my teeth all day. I didn't have a spare moment, as sweet Myles was quite demanding all day long. I cannot imagine having three! But I'm sure I'll get a glimpse of it very soon...

We are so happy that Myles has so many boy cousins close in age. I'm not sure if this photo will download, as the blogger is giving me the usual headache, but if it does, it shows my dad in his new 'do...otherwise known as a hat. 10% of those on his type of chemo lose their hair so we didn't think he'd lose it, but I think you'll agree that he looks surprisingly handsome bald. Smarter, I think.

Hey, you know what's really fun for us? When some of you make comments to our posts! So just do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Congrats on the newest addition to your family! So many boys, I LOVE it! All of them are too sweet. Thinking of you and your family often! Many hugs, Stacy Duff

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kara Melissa said...

What a great photo! Your dad looks good. I'm also thinking of your family and hope to actually speak to you soon.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Karson said...

Yay on the new addition! Congrats! And your dad looks great in his new "do!"

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home