Friday, October 26, 2007

Off to the Races!



On Myles' 9 month anniversary of his birth, he finally got the crawling thing down. Here are some photos from his visit to Grandma's house last week, you can see him in push up/plank position (yogi extrodinaire), and on tummy. Today I leave for the Gandhi King Conference in Memphis, where I am scheduled to be one of many workshop presenters. Unfortunately, WAND was late in buying the ticket and it was too expensive for Seth and Myles to travel with me. So for the second time ever, I will spend the night away from Myles. I will miss him! I get back Saturday night. I'm sure he will be crawling circles around the house by then. Presently, he is under the desk getting into my work folders, which are far more interesting than the many toys that litter the floor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home