Thursday, July 26, 2007

still-wish-we-were-there




It has been a crazy week coming back to piles of work at both my jobs. Whew! Here are some more beach photos. My brother-in-law Brian (yes, he's that large) giving my nephew Kaleb a shoulder ride...Myles and Cullen sharing some cousin love while my folks look on...and the Hendler-Voss family in the ocean (minus Junie). Good times. In the last week or so, Myles has started this new thing where he twirls the hair on top of my head as he falls asleep. It's like being baptized by a baby every night, I love it. Tomorrow will be the day of the avocado. We'll let you know how he likes it. At the urging of friends, I bought a used copy of Super Baby Foods and have quickly realized it's the Bible of baby food. I'm tearing through it, and would highly recommend it to others. This weekend is the Bele Chere festival in Asheville. There are lots of shows I'd like to see, Rusted Root for one, but it's just too loud for Myles and Seth has to sell tickets in the evening. I do think we'll take Myles to the Billy Jonas show, who does kids music. I've heard really great things about him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I wish I was still in Charleston sometimes too... How was Bele Chere?? Miss yall!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home