Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mandy Gardens, Myles Turns 18 (Weeks)




We're starting our garden on the cheap until we can save up to build some raised planting beds. It's also incentive for me to organize my tools. The week is getting off to a quick start. We had our pastor over for meatloaf and iced tea last night so we could plan for Myles' dedication service on June 3rd. I think I put too many onions in the meatloaf and mouth suffered for it the whole night through. No matter how many times I've disproved it to myself I keep thinking a gallon of water at the bedside will flush out the taste. Both sets of parents are coming to town for the dedication service. My folks will be coming in from Jersey and staying at our home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home