Monday, April 30, 2007

Trying Again




Yay! It's finally letting me post some photos. Here's Ashley with Myles in his Wilco onesie, Myles trying to roll over (almost there!) and mohawk Myles with mama. Today I gave his hair its first trim and he looks very handsome. The weather has been so beautiful, yesterday we took a long stroller walk to the grocery and back. We ran into Carolyn, a neighbor and friend from church who is undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer...it was great to see her out in the sunshine. We finally got the proofs back from Myles' photo shoot last month. My wonderful sister-in-law Irene gifted us with a photographer to take some family pictures of us, and you can view them at www.photokitt.com. Just click on "contact" in the upper right hand corner and then on "click here." Type in myles in the box provided. And just for the record, the photographer requested that Seth take his shirt off for a few of the photos (woo hoo!) it was not something we had planned...but what can I say, my husband is hot hot hot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

OMG - Those pictures are amazing. They really reflect how your guys look when you are together. Myles is such a pumpkin!
P.S. I like your necklace Mandy :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kara Melissa said...

Beautiful. I can't wait to meet Myles. The pictures are so precious, just like your little one.

12:02 PM  
Blogger p-fitz said...

Where can I get a picture of just Seth without his shirt on?

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home