Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hangin On





First things first, I'm happy to report that as of this afternoon, my dad has been advised that he will not need chemotherapy. They think they got everything with the surgery and there's no more cancer in his body. Yippee! So he is finally home and on the road to recovery with the help of my mom. We are very, very thankful.

Myles did something new today. He's been showing extreme interest in the toy that hangs over his changing table (see photos with orange background), and recently he's been grabbing everything his hand touches. So today I put his hand on the plastic ring that hangs from the toy, and he grabbed it. He was quite amused by this and held on for a good five minutes, swinging the ring back and forth and smiling and laughing. A new trick! I don't know when he'll be able to grab it on his own, but until then we're happy to help out. We've now attached a similar toy to his bouncer so he can hang on and swing there too. (Cute outfit courtesy of Erin Dalton, it's one of my favorites!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home