Thursday, November 19, 2009

Myles Says


We had a fabulous weekend, with the highlight being Finn's 2nd birthday party. It was not lost on me that this is the first birthday party of Finn's or Kaleb's I've been able to attend, aside from Kaleb's first (which was at my mom's house)...and so we are once again so grateful that my sister's family is close by. Myles is too! Both Seth and I got a great run in on the Creeper, I was just feet from a beautiful pair of white tailed deer. The weather was incredible.

This is a quick post to share some of what Myles has said recently:

He calls the tag on clothes a "name tag" as in "where's the name tag on this shirt?"
He calls a belt a "seat belt" as in "I want to wear papi's seat belt on my pants!"
He has even taken to calling his friend from church, whose name is Ivy, "poison Ivy" because that's the only context in which he's ever heard us say the word Ivy.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home