Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bringin' Uno Back


Myles and I had a boys weekend while Mandy visited her family in Knoxville. Her sister Brenna was visiting from Wyoming with her two kids. Myles was exposed to some chicken pox earlier in the week so we're keeping him away from other kids until we know for sure whether he contracted it. We're hoping no, but it can take up to 10 days for the symptoms show through (thank you Wikapedia).
I was looking forward to seeing my nephews and for everyone to see Myles walk. I was especially excited to see Bob who is still battling cancer. However, Myles and I had a good time shopping downtown, visiting the botanical gardens, visiting Michael's refurbished loft, playing , napping and playing some more. There were no major meltdowns and he was beaming when he saw mama pull into the driveway. I had the boys over for steaks, chocolate chip cookies, Uno and beer. We played a couple of games of marathon Uno and listened to Led Zeppelin tracks late into the night. Times are never dull during a mannniversary.


3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Does Myles really have to stay in the crate when Mandy is away??? Happy Easter! Miss you guys.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org. Best wishes, Rebecca

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look 'a here: why didn't you post a picture of my man? Was he passed out? Not enough hair? I want answers, H-V! Signed, Rocket Baby Mama

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home