Tuesday, February 13, 2007

almost 3 weeks

Hello friends...Myles is sleeping (and grunting and sighing) in his vibrating bouncer and I have a few moments to get on the computer!

On Thursday, he will be 3 weeks old. Yesterday, we took him to see Dr. Meredith (our friend and physician!), and he weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. So he has surpassed his birthweight. He's feeding like a madman! When we put him on the scale, the assistant realized she needed to put a blanket on the scale, and so asked Seth to hold the (now naked) Myles. Predictably, he peed all over Seth's work clothes before Seth could put him back on the scale. What a cutie!

He has been smiling some lately, even did a few repeat smiles for me the other day which I believe were real, responsive smiles. His umbilical cord stub fell off so now he can be bathed more thoroughly. And that's the news from the Hendler-Voss household!

Also, we are in the new house. Presently, there are boxes surrounding me in the office, but my mom came to stay for 2 weeks and put most of our rooms in order, organizing the kitchen and getting things unpacked and put away. She was incredible! We still have a (long) punch list of things the builder has to finish up...little mistakes and things that weren't done properly. This makes it a little awkward for me when I'm feeding Myles in the bedroom and the tile guy knocks on the door. But we are just thankful to be in this beautiful space! I'll tell Seth to take some photos and post them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home