Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cankles


Well, I woke up this morning missing my right ankle. It's lost in a drift of swollen skin, I'm just hoping it will return someday soon. I am actually feeling swollen all over (my wedding ring doesn't fit any more), truly ready for this baby to come. Due date is Saturday, and if the baby doesn't come then, I'm hoping for February 2nd (which is a full moon). I think the longest they would let me go beyond that is February 10th. So the end is within sight! Maybe today...we are very ready to meet this baby (and I look forward to the return of my ankle).

We are hoping to get the certificate of occupancy for the house by Friday and move our stuff over the weekend (then move in ourselves not too much later). Painters and plumber are finishing up this week, there's a little more grading to be done, some built in bookshelves to go up, and then the cleaning. We are working on getting utilities switched over, though the gas line may hold us up some. All the appliances are in!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kara Melissa said...

Beautiful belly...you look so healthy. I have been thinking about you every day this week as your due date gets closer.

3:06 PM  
Blogger E Ben G said...

I love this blog and love following you guys from afar. Thanks for all the pics.

Best wishes over the next couple of weeks! I'll be thinking of you guys.

Ben

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home