Monday, December 11, 2006

33 weeks pregnant



It's been a busy week filled with Christmas pageant rehearsals, medical appointments, quick trips to the new house, and time with friends. On Wednesday, I had an appointment at New Dawn Midwifery and found that the baby is still head down and hopefully will stay that way. I was a little dehydrated and have been properly scolded, drinking lots and lots over the rest of the week to make up for being a bad mama. In less than 3 weeks the baby will be "fully baked" but I'm not actually due for 7 weeks. The house is almost fully painted on the outside, and they begin painting the inside this week. Interior doors have been hung, and we like going into rooms and shutting the door to see how it feels to be in each space. Yesterday morning I preached for our morning service, then we had the Christmas pageant in the afternoon followed by a potluck dinner. The kids were amazing, and the food was excellent. It promises to be a slower week this week, and I get my first prenatal massage tomorrow! This body totally deserves it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kara Melissa said...

You look beautiful! I love that big belly. The house is really coming along nicely too. I'm thinking about you lots.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Ody and Gladys said...

Mandy, you look fantastic. We are very happy for you all. Things are good in hendlervoss land...!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home