Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meet Myles!

Myles Seth Hendler-Voss was born on Thursday, January 25th at 4:10am. He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and was 20 inches long. We think he looks a bit like Seth. So far, we are loving life as new parents, despite the lack of sleep. Myles is breastfeeding, having some diaper "blow outs" (we even managed to witness one mid diaper change), sleeping, sighing, and crying. I hope to put up some more pictures later as we find the time to take some more photos. I will also post another blog (hopefully tomorrow) about the long and hard labor and delivery...I'm getting lots of pressure from husband to get to bed, so I'll sign off for now. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we begin this parenting adventure! One quick note on the house: we hope to move in on Sunday, and so on Monday our address will officially change to 30 Gray St. The rest of the address is the same as our current one, and our phone number will be the same as well. More updates to come, thanks for being patient with us as we still don't know where the time goes every day.



5 Comments:

Blogger E Ben G said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!

Myles is beautiful.

What's that thing on Mandy's head?

ebg

5:28 AM  
Blogger Karson said...

Congratulations! Myles is precious! I can't wait to see more pictures and to meet him one day. He is, of course, already welcomed into our circle of friends. :) I wish you much happiness, sleep, good time together, and more sleep.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Kara Melissa said...

What a beautiful and healthy baby. I can't wait to hear more about it all and see pictures. I am thinking of you lots and hope you find the rest you need when you need it. What precious moments.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Congratulations to the Hendler-Voss family! I got the blog site from Ash, and I absolutely love it. Myles is so cute. I just want to pinch those cheeks (nicely of course!). Thinking of you all so much! Happy parenting!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The young'un is almost as cute as Juniper! Good work, friends!!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home